TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. If you wish to make any changes to an order, please do so by contacting me via email at , or by calling 07852987046. If you do send an email, please title the email clearing with your name and address to make it quick and easy to make your requested changes.
2. Because your flowers come direct from the grower and are cut to order, I can only guarantee changes to an order if requested by midday two days before the scheduled delivery day. Any changes made after this point will still be processed and your requested change will take affect from the following week.
3. If you ever have a problem, please get in touch via phone or email. I will get back to you as soon as we can – I will do everything in our power to get you the glorious bunch of flowers you deserve.
4. If you buy the regular bouquet delivery service (3,6 or 12 bouquets) you can choose how regularly you want them delivered – either weekly, fortnightly or monthly. Deliveries are only made on Fridays. If you ever want to skip a delivery, then let me know via email or telephone within the two day cut off period mentioned in point two of these T&C’s.
5. I care an awful lot about the flowers I send to my customers. If you’re ever unhappy with the freshness and I agree that they’re not up to scratch, I will offer you a discount on your next delivery, or send out a replacement bouquet the following week.
6. I only pick the freshest, most beautiful flowers I can from the flower fields, but not everyone likes surprises so will endeavor to post a picture of the flower bouquet each week on The Mindful Florist Instagram account. I hope you’ll love them all, but I cannot be held responsible if you receive any flowers that aren’t to your taste or that are unsuitable for you or your pets.
7. When you are buying a single bouquet, regular bouquets or a gift bouquet from The Mindful Florist, all payments are taken in full upfront before the order is processed.
8. The Mindful Florist will fulfill the gifts as per the order. If you ever want to make a change or request a refund, it must be done by midday two days before the delivery day.
9. It is advised that someone is in to receive the flowers so at the point of ordering please advise us of when you or the recipient will be in. Alternatively, we will leave them in a safe place but this must be in a shaded spot and out of direct sunlight. We will only leave the flowers in a safe place on your request and agreement.
10. As a independent business I really value your custom. In return I promise to give you the best bouquet of locally grown flowers that I can, and I promise to look after your personal data in accordance with data protection rules.